Rome Operative Program Terms & Conditions
1. The Rome Operative Program consists of qualified outdoor professionals and/or individuals actively engaged in our core mission. It is a membership program which needs to be renewed on a yearly basis. In addition to that, it should be considered a privilege and not a right nor entitlement. It is not a partnership nor a sponsorship but a relationship of mutual respect.
2. Your Rome Operative Program account is for your personal use only. Items purchased using your membership discount allowance should therefore be for personal use only and are NOT for resale nor gifting. Any purchasing of gifts will result in the immediate cancellation of your account. You will be notified if there are any promotions that would be an exception to this rule.
3. Being a member of the Rome Operative Program is a non-transferable benefit. We, therefore, ask you to keep your account information confidential. Rome will not be liable for any fraudulent use of your account by a third party.
4. Rome reserves the right to manage a Rome Operative Program membership at its discretion and terminate access without explanation or notice and without compensation due to any abuse (see point 2) or any other reason.
5. Access your Pro Community Account online at ca.romesnowboards.com. Please note that this will only work for Canadian based PRO Community members. If you live in the US, please visit our US website. If you live in EU, please visit our EU Website.
6. All Pro Form orders are final and non-refundable. Pro Form orders cannot be combined with any other promotional discounts such as bundles/sets, discount codes, flash sales etc. which might be active on the site.
7. Your Rome Operative Program membership entitles you to 2000 EUR spending limit per 12 month period starting on Oct 1st and ending on Sep 30th based on the discounted price for all your purchases. We will keep track of each individual’s purchases.If this is not respected, we reserve the right to cancel your Pro Community membership with immediate effect.
8. Rome reserves the right to change these PRO Community Rules at any time. This includes revising eligibility criteria, spending limits as well as the quantity of products available for purchase - to mention a few examples.
9. These Rules and benefits of membership in the PRO Community are confidential. Violating this confidentiality obligation can result in the immediate revocation of your membership. Talking about your PRO Community membership and pricing is disruptive to our business; please comply with this confidentiality obligation.
10. The discount offered to you as member of the PRO Community has been communicated to you in the Welcome email that you have received when (re)joining the PRO Community. Your Rome Operative Program membership discount allowance cannot be combined with any other offers, web specials or discounts. Some additional items might be excluded from your discount allowance.
11. Rome Operative Program members will pay a flat shipping rate of 25€ per order.
12. Concerning warranty: As a Rome Operative Program member, it is understood that you use your products in harsher conditions as well as more frequently, which means you'd be more demanding of our gear. This implies that damage due to wear and tear will happen at an accelerated rate. You will still have access to our warranty, but we reserve the right to deem returned products from previous seasons as damaged due to normal wear and tear.
13. By becoming a member and using the Rome Operative Program membership benefits, you acknowledge and accept the rules described above.